Friday, March 28, 2008

More site stuff!

This is really just an excuse to keep this updated, by hey, what the hell! Slowly but surely, we're getting stuff done. I loaded a bunch of new sequentials and pin-ups to the Out of Mind Studios website (follow the link in my links section), and thought I'd load a couple of the bio pics I did up for Kevin and I. Unfortunately he's been sick for a bit, but once he's back on his feet he'll get the rest of the updates done on the website and it'll be ready to go. I also did up some new banners, and some other things, but I'll wait till they get loaded on the site to show them. For now, this is it!




I also have some cool things in the works for both the Calgary Expo on the 26th and 27th of April, as well as the Edmonton Collectable and Toy Show on the 20th of April (cheap plug time kids!!). Once I have a few things finished, I'll post them here. Take care all!

2 comments:

Daniel Andrews said...

Cool stuff. An excuse to post is a good enough reason as any. I deleted allot of pro's links off my blog page just cause they never update. I have some amateur guys like myself who like to post often. What Im getting at is I would rather follow an active blog than an amazing artist blog who only up dates 5 times a year. Its just more entertaining to follow new stuff, than a static site.
Know what I mean?

Richard "Virge" Barkman said...

I know what you mean Dan! Thanks for popping by and checking things out. I try to post something at least once a month, but I've been able to do posts more frequently in recent times. I'm hoping to keep up this pace!

I like popping by your blog as well. It's great to see the new stuff you're coming up with, and I too am entertained by that. Thanks again for stopping by!