Wednesday, August 18, 2010

At the point of the knife, I RUN!

Well, well, well. Over a year of non-activity on my blog. It's about time I do something about this. So here is my first post in a long, long time! I turned 35 last week, I've been training for a 10k road race and 1/2 marathon, and I'm finally in my year long sprint to my Black Belt in Kyokushin Karate! So I'm hoping I'll have some great stuff to blog about on here to keep me coming back more frequently and using it. For now, I'm just warming the blog up with this quick note.

Today we, being the lovely Leeann, our dog Oreo, and myself ran for 3.7kms for a little over 20 minutes of running. We run almost everyday. We love it! Tommorow we're hoping to do an epic long run, which for us is anything over 6.5kms. I'm in fantastic shape, and getting stronger by the day. All of this running is for a couple of reason, both of which I'll elaborate on later. But for now, we RUN!

And in 8 weeks, we're off to Orlando for some fun in the sun. Life is good! That's it for now.

Take care all.

No comments: