Monday, July 31, 2006

And we go live in 3..2..1....

And I'm back. That had to be the longest bloody trip of my life. But not only did I go to San Diego to the monster of all comic book conventions, I also went to hot-as-fuck Las Vegas and cramped-as-hell San Francisco! And I have such stories to tell you all. But not today.

I'm still recovering from the very long trip back home were I received next to no sleep. Although I just slept 16 hours, it's still not enough to make my head and body feel any better. So within the next day or so I'll put up what I'd like to call the San Diego Rant, as well as share some stories and maybe even a few pictures from the rest of the trip.

So I'm announcing that I'm officially back. The 3 of you who read this should be gleeming with joy!

4 comments:

Kevin Sole said...

*gleem*

Obsidian3D said...

*see above*

Just need one more and you can consider your reader quota filled. :D

Anonymous said...

Well.. I WOULD leave a comment... but then you would have more than 3 readers... so... ummm... hmmmm...

Richard "Virge" Barkman said...

There are 4 of you? Holy crap, I'm loved!