Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm feeling much better now, thank you.

It's amazing what having a week off will do for a person. It's even more amazing how once that person goes back to work and is thrown face first into one of the most insane work weeks of his life, he just smiles. And that's what I'm doing now. Smiling.

It 2:12 am as I write this, and believe it or not I just got in from work. As most of you know I do sign installation projects with my friend part-time, and tonight we had a big one. We've been non-stop busy all week, putting in 30 plus hours in 3 days. Tonight we had to go to Eaton Centre, located in downtown Calgary, and remove/re-install all the signs on their escalators and elevators. It's a big job but well worth it's weight in gold. And having just spent 5 hours hanging 30 feet in the air helping to install these signs makes me giggle. Not because the thought of falling to my death if I slip is funny, although to some it might be. And not because the payout for doing this is stupid good money. It's because as of now my weekend has begun. And as of earlier this week I'm feeling it again. I want to draw. No, scratch that! I NEED TO DRAW!!!!

I'm going to be finishing up the project that has been bothering me, because I finally see that it's going to be alright. It will be good. And my next project is going to be great! And the one after that.... spectacular! Because I'll make it that way. I'm living my dream and I should be happy while doing it. Thanks to everyone who sent me words of encouragement. I heard them and they helped. I'm going to bed now. I have a busy weekend ahead of me.

I'm looking very forward to it.

No comments: