Thursday, June 14, 2007

Oddly enough, I might have a girlfriend.

I've never been hit on more in my life then I have been over the past month. I don't know if it's the sad, puppy dog look in my eyes, the unshaven "brooding" look I'm sporting, or my new cologne. But whatever it is, it's working. Thanks to my friend Amanda, I've met someone. Her name is Brenna. She seems very nice, she's definitely strong (she's a farm girl), and she really pretty. But I'm taking my time with her. She was pretty jaded by her last relationship, and I'm not in a hurry to rush into anything right now. But we both like movies and have been spending a great deal of time together watching all the shows I've missed over the past few years. And she's athletic, playing both volleyball and baseball on a weekly basis. So we'll she where this goes. I'm off to Karaoke with her and a group of friends tonight, and those who know me know I love Karaoke! We'll see if she likes my singing.

No comments: