Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ch ch ch changes!

I'm thinking of changing this blog up a bit and making it an art blog as well as a life journal. I've had the bloody thing for what seems like forever and don't utilize it that much. So slowly over the course of the next few weeks I'm changing this monkey up! This is the warning shot. The next one's gonna hit ya! So here's a sample shot of the cover for a book I've got coming out soon. You can figure out what it's for if you'd like, cuz for now I'm not tellin'! Enjoy.

3 comments:

Daniel Andrews said...

I'm just taken a break from my art thing. I figured I look on the net for other Artists in Calgary. Turns out I know ya from the Drink & Draw nights.
Whats up? Another ones coming up pretty soon. Same place and time. Nick, Vince, Steve, and Jonny all have art blogs going now too.
I'll bookmark ya, hope to see more work from ya.

Richard "Virge" Barkman said...

Hey Dan! Thanks for checking out my blog. I have a bunch of art to post on here, but some of it will have to wait until it's published first. And thanks for bookmarking me, I'll add your blog to my links. I don't know if I'll be able to make it out to Drink and Draw again until March, due to having to fight train on Wednesdays until then. But if I can, I'll see you there!

MR. NICK said...

My prayers have been answered! More art from the lunatic Mad Grifter himself. Nice starter pic. Kinda disgusting. So awesome.