Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm creating again.

I sat up tonight, working on finishing up some of the pre-story stuff on the Dual Convergence book I'm working on. And then I got to work on an idea I've had brewing for a bit, with the goal of getting as much writing done on it as possible. Several pages later, I've got the start of something I feel could be the best thing I've ever done. When it's finished and ready to go, I'll post some of the art for it here. But I'm happy that it's started off strong, and I just needed to post something on here.

God I need to learn to sleep at night.

Take care all.

1 comment:

Daniel Andrews said...

I need to learn how to sleep too. All my good works coming out really late at night. But if thats when its gonna happen them I gotta run with it.
Drink & Draw is tomorrow...Well I don't know if you know yet but its every Wednesday night now. If you need some fuel, drinking and chatting about art, movies and comics is always the way to go. Keep up the posting, lookin great.