Friday, April 25, 2008

Bring on the Expo.......

This weekend is the Calgary Expo down at the Round-up Center. I encourage one and all to come on down and check out the festivities starting at 10am Saturday and continuing until 6pm Sunday night! This show is always a ton of fun, and I can't express how excited I am to be a part of it. I wasn't able to get 9 Doors off to print on time, but I did manage to put together a nice little ashcan of my story "Fairy Tale Sins". I have limited copies for sale, as well as some new pin-ups and sketches, so come on down and check out my booth (booth 806). As well, I think you should check out the works of my friends at VA (I have stuff out with them too!), Jonny Luu and Dan Andrews in Artist Alley, Fiona Staples and Andrew Foley against the wall in the Guests area, as well as everyone else you see! There's a ton of great artists, writers and celebrities at the show this year, and I know there's something for everyone. OK, enough cheap plugs! (I'm so tired, feel like zombie!)

In the meantime, here's a couple of the reason I'm tired, and that being the cover to Fairy Tale Sins (Ok, not done plugging yet!) and another batch of sketch cards. Enjoy, and as always, thanks for stopping by.

Take care all!



No comments: