Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The cover says.......

Hey there folks! I thought I'd drop in and update this blog o'mine with the fancy smancy cover to my new book, 9 Doors. This book is sort of an unofficial follow-up to Never the Less, the ashcan I put out a couple of years ago. I really like the main character Alex Tossman (he reminds me of me, probably because he is me!) and wanted to continue to explore the character and see where his quest leads him. As well, I was looking to do some experimental story telling and this book is anything but conventional. So hopefully folks like it!

9 Doors will act as a set up for the OGN I've been working on, and with any luck will be printed and available for this years Calgary Expo. I'm not overly worries if I don't get it back by then, but it would sure be nice! I do have a back up book for the show, as well as some nice prints and a cool little experiment myself and my associates whipped up. There is also the stories I did for Vicious Ambitious in Gord Cumming's Mercy Seat Presents: Children are Cruel, which I'm really looking forward to showing off and recommend one and all pick it up. Show I'll still have a showing even without 9 Doors. If it doesn't make it back from the printer on time, I'll let you all know where you can pick up a copy to check it out. I'm really stoked by what I've done, and hope that you folks like it too.



9 Doors will also introduce everyone to the new face of Out of Mind Studios, R.E.M.I. the Robot! Welcome him with open arms, as he's cool and would like to be your friend!! And he's one hell of a cleaner. :D

Weird! Take care all!

No comments: