Thursday, November 06, 2008

An Update!

Hello folks! Since it’s been so long since I've updated, I thought it would be most appropriate to give you some excuses and something to tide you all over. Problem is, I have nothing! No excuses, just that we haven’t been doing much so there hasn’t been anything to tell you. But I do have something, and that's to tell you that today the drive for next spring starts.

I have secured a table in Artist Alley for next year’s Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo down at the Round-up Center. I will be located at table A36 with my good friend Richard Grzela of 14u Comics. There will be some new books from our collaborated efforts, original artwork and pin-up’s for sale, and for all you who have been waiting a long time for it: issue 2 of The Sorrow! FINALLY!!You heard it here first! So mark down April 25-26, 2009 on your calenders and make the trip on down to check out us, as well as a number of cool guests that will be there. Check out the Calgary Expo site for more details. Thanks, and as always,

Take care all!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Seems you guys have just been slackers lately =P hehe.. you know me, I have to give you a hard time. Anyway, get to work on some stuff. Like seeing your artwork.