Tuesday, April 25, 2006

2 more days!!!! And other fun stuff.

I have 2 more days left at work. 2 more days to endure in what I can only describe as "Hell on Earth" combined with toxic smells, dirt and grime, and the worst attitudes amongst grown men ever collected in one place! Well, okay, it's not quite that bad, but somedays it feels like it is. So in 2 days I have my freedom. I'm very stoked :)

I've also added a few links to some fellow bloggers of mine. Check em' out if you have a chance. I'll be adding more soon when I remember the names of my other friends blogs. (I've had a rough day and I'm having Kokanee for dinner so...... my mind is not here right now.) Cheers everybody!

1 comment:

Kevin Sole said...

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.