Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Where'd all my hair go?

It's getting to be that time of year again. A time when the temperature rises, and with it my desire for short hair. So I did today what I've done a few times in the past: I buzzed off all my hair.

I went into my usual hair salon and got my old friend Mo to crop it all off. And as he has done many times in the past, he paused and said " Are you sure?". Just being cautious I guess. After assuring him that it's what I came in for, he proceeded with a smile. And in just a matter of moments, I went from having unruly, messy and hard to work with hair, to having an air-conditioned skelp. The plus side is that I'll definately use less shampoo. The down side is I can see I'm loosing more and more hair each hair cut. Sucks getting older and inheriting your Mother's family hair gene. Not that I'm complaining, I still grow lots of hair, but I miss my old locks sometimes. I'm doing better than alot of guys in the hair department, I just don't know for how much longer. But needless to say I like the look. I call it the "Jason Statham" look. Now if only I had his jaw line, swimmer build, and kick-ass accent. I could be an action movie superstar!!!!!

Or not.

No comments: