Friday, April 21, 2006

And the Flames take game 1!!!!

Many of you who know me out there know I'm a big Flames fan. Well tonight they took the first step in their quest to win the Stanley Cup by beating the Mighty Ducks 2-1 in overtime. Good old Darren McCarty scored the game winner. What a game! It's good to see the Flames start off on the right track and hopefully they can continue this way of playing all the way to the Stanley Cup finals. I know I'll be cheering them all the way, and with any luck they can avenge 2004's 7th game loss by bringing the cup back to Calgary. Go Flames Go!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lalena said...

And thank god, you don't live downtown anymore. Hahaha!

RED MILE CHAOS!

I'm so excited for the Flames right now! Everyone here gets mad at me because I'm not a Canucks fan.

Richard "Virge" Barkman said...

I'm so stoked about the playoff right now. It would have been nice to have all the Canadian teams make it this year, mostly so we could have a heated Calgary/Vancouver series, but I guess thing weren't meant to be. And I am soooo happy to not be living downtown! I'm sure the place went nuts last night.