Sunday, June 25, 2006

Because all the cool kids are doing it......

Since 2 of my friends have posted this quiz in their blogs I thought I would as well. It seems like fun.

1) How old do you wish you were?
I'm comfortable being 30. I've have 30 good years of experience the lean on!

2)Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at home getting ready for work. I never went in that day.

3)What do you do when a vending machine steals your money?
I get a little pissed off. Then I usually walk away.

4)Do you consider yourself kind?
Most of the time.

5)If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I have several tattoos already; the next one will be on my right shoulder.

6)If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Japanese.

7)Do you know your neighbors?
Yes, he's one of my best friends.

8)What do you consider a vacation?
Anywhere that is far from home and brings me relaxation.

9)Do you follow your horoscope?
No, but I do get a kick out of reading it.

10)Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes, and I almost did once.

11)Are you touchy feely?
I am with the right woman. Right meaning someone who also likes to be touchy feely.

12)Do you believe opposites attract?
Not really. I believe attractiveness is different for everybody. Wheteher your opposites or not depends on the people involved.

13)Dream job?
Comic book creator. Oh wait, I already do that. So I'd want to be like the cool guys on Outdoor Life Network that get paid to travel the globe. Lucky guys!

14)Favorite channel(s)
Teletoon, OLN, Spike, TSN.

15)Favorite place to go on weekends?
The movie theater.

16)Showers or baths?
Showers

17)Do you paint your nails?
Not as a general rule.

18)Do you trust people easily?
I take everyone at face value. Trust is earned over time.

19)What are your phobias?
I do not like Bee's or Wasps. I'm alergic to bee stings and usually do my best to stay away from them.

20)Do you want kids?
In the right situation definately. For now I'll live viccariously through my sisters.

21)Do you keep a hand written journal?
No.

22)Where would you rather be right now?
Hawaii. So I could go surfing tommorow.

23)What makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
A sincere hug and a warm smile from someone I like. And my friend Lalena's cat Lexx. He's cool.

24)Heavy or light sleeper?
Light.

25)Are you paranoid?
Not that I'm aware of.

26)Are you impatient?
Yes, definatlely, but not with all things. Just with stuff that seems important to me that need to be addressed right away.

27)Who can you relate to?
I don't know how to answer this. I'm adaptive to my surroundings, so I guess almost anyone I meet I can find something to relate to. But I don't go out of my way to try to relate to everyone I meet. Makes sense in my head :P

28)How do you feel about interracial couples?
The same as I do about any and all couples. If you're happy and it works, go for it. Race, sexual preference, age, etc, as long as you love one another is all that matters.

29)Have you been burned by love?
Yes I have. I don't know too many people that haven't.

30)What's your favorite pick-up line?
Ha, I don't have one. Do they really even work?

31)What's the main ring tone on your mobile?
The one that came with the phone. "Hello Moto!"

32)What were you doing at midnight last night?
Eating pizza with the neighbor and his Uncle at Boston Pizza. Our waitress looked like Gwenyth Paltrow!

33)What did the last text on your cellphone say?
"Dude, that strip goes down in the history books!" It was in regards to the Twice Thursday comic strip I did this week.

34)Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
My bed.

35)What colour shirt are you wearing?
Black.

36)Most recent movie you watched?
Hitch. Very good movie I might add.

37)Name three thing you have on you at all times?
All times? My limbs, my hair, and my wonderful sense of humour!

38)What colour are your bed sheets?
Beige and Navy Blue.

39)How much cash do you have on you right now?
Around $40.

40)What is your favorite part of the chicken?
The breast.

41)What's your favorite town/city?
Besides Calgary, Seattle is awesome. San Diego is cool too.

42)I can't wait till:
I go on my upcoming trip to San Diego. It's going to be awesome!

43)Who sent this to you?
Nobody. I seen the quiz on Kevin's and Brian's blogs and decided to take it myself.

44)What did you have for dinner last night?
Tropical Chicken Pizza.

45)How tall are you barefoot?
5'10" I think.

46)Do you own a gun?
I own 2 airsoft guns. They look real and feel real, they're just not as dangerous.

47)What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Lots of water, followed by a Tim Horton's XL double double.

48)What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Well it wouldn't be a secret if I wrote it down here now, would it?

49)Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
Someplace where I'm happy. Maybe the coast. So I can surf.

50)Last thing you ate?
Some Doritos.

51)What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower I sing in the car. And there are too many to name.

52)Last thing that made you laugh?
Most of Kevin and Brian's answers to this quiz. Those guys are goofy!

53)Worst injury you've ever had?
It's a toss up between a broken forearm and a seperated shoulder. Both hurt like hell but I can't remember which hurt worse.

54)Does someone have a crush on you?
I don't know but I sure hope so :D And if your out there, let me know!

55)What's your favorote candy?
Licorice.

56)What song do you want played at your funeral?
I have a couple. Angel by Sarah McLachlin, I Grieve by Peter Gabriel, The Grace by Never Ending White Lights, and then King of Spain by Moxy Fruvous to lighten the mood!

So their's my answers folks. Take time and answer this quiz yourself. It's fun and you might be surprised by some of the answers you give.

1 comment:

Kevin Sole said...

Suddenly, you're the mofo with the clarity?

I should've listened. I never have clarity in my own life; makes sense that you'd have clarity in mine instead.

Now, go ask out.. *ahem* .. and I'll.. continue being single because Miss .. Miss.. um.. Miss Insert Something Clever probably thinks I'm a jerk now.

Heh.

My GOD I am tired.