Saturday, May 20, 2006

Damn websites can be confusing when you don't know shit!

I just finished updating the Out of Mind Studios site, and without Kevin's help I would have been f@cked! I have very limited knowledge of computers, html, and all things to do with the "interweb" (Kevin's going to kill me for that!). But I'm trying to learn. So far I'm doing okay but I still need alot of help figuring out all the intricate detail of our website. And props to Kev, he's made it as easy as possible for me, switching to a Wordpress format and even sending me his version of "How to update our site for Dummies like you Rich!" in an easy to follow file. It will take time. But I will catch on, and very soon after that I will take over the world. You will all bow before the might and awsomeness of "SUPERVIRGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mwahahaha.

Okay, that was a little overkill. Although I do believe I would look quite stunning in tights, I don't think I'll be taking over the laundry room, let alone the world anytime soon. So if you have nothing going on, check out the OOMS site and view my new pin-ups and laugh at my update. It would sure make me feel warm inside if you did and may even supress my "WORLD DOMINATION" hunger. This, in turn, will allow us all to live on a Supervirge-free planet for at least the next 15-20 minutes. Or until I find something better to do. :)

2 comments:

Kevin Sole said...

*stabs to death*

INTERNET you .. you.. Decaler!

Obsidian3D said...

No one wanted to pay the construction crews to maintain it, so all we have are these lame blog sites. :P