Sunday, May 21, 2006

My brother and sister night out with the Suicide Girls!

Last night I had the honor of accompanying my sister Chantel and her friends to the Demonika's Symphony of Horrors Show held at the Warehouse Nightclub. Suicide Girls Demonika and Visha were in attendance, and seeing as how I'm a huge Suicide Girls fan my sister figured it would be a good night for some sibbling bonding. She's so smart! The show is a combination of burlesque, gothic fantasy, and seductive skit all performed to the dark deelight and sensual pleasure of the hungry crowd in attendence. It was truly something to see! Beautiful women and men, full of tattoos and piercing, and dressed in the finest Demonika clothing entertained the audience until 2 in the morning. I was witness to some of the most erotic and sense-numbing performances I have personally ever witnessed. All the girls (and the 4 guys) who performed had something unique about their style, and they sure knew how to work the crowd. I had the pleasure of witnessing my first exotic belly dance routine, 2 very talented spinners who amazed me with their abilities, and a girl who grinds metal that is strapped to various parts of her body. There was a dark and gruesome pregnancy skit, and a wonderful topless dance number that got the crowd going. My personal favorites were a little red riding hood routine with an incredibly sexy Red, and the beautiful Visha playing head mistress and being led to the front of the stage on the backs of her subs. Very hot!!! The grand finale for the evening was miss Demonika herself being pierced with feathers and coming out of it looking somewhat angelic! It was a fantastic night.

So thanks to my sister Chantel and her friends Crystal (mohawk), little Crystal, and Tara for allowing me to tag along for the night. I rarely get to make events like this and it's always a treat when I do. And a big shout out to Demonika, Visha and all the performers who put on an awesome show for us last night. I've been told that they are going to do this again next year and I will certainly attend it again.

1 comment:

Kevin Sole said...

I would've died to of gone to that.

Then again, I probably would've died if I -went- to that.

Hm. Quite the conundrum, that one.