Monday, May 29, 2006

Just a quick post.

I have failed to post in the last week. So I thought I would do a quick one to make me feel like I'm not neglecting my blog. Deep breath and.......

I went and seen The DaVinci Code on Friday, and in my opinion it's an incredible movie. Go see it and enjoy. I also started my belt test in Karate and I'm going for my 6th Kyu (in my style it's a yellow belt). That's been very fun and in the end hopefully rewarding. And I've been working as hard as I can to complete the first issue of The Sorrow by the 15th of June. It's being printed stateside and I have to get the stuff off to the printers by then. I want to have the books in my hand before I go to San Diego, and it usually takes 3 weeks to a month to get them. Oh yeah, one more thing : GO OILERS GO!!!! They are going to the finals, baby! That's all for now.

No comments: