Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm going to Winnipeg.

I got a call today from my friend Dwight to see if I wanted to do some work in Winnipeg over the next few days. Seems there's an outfit in the 'Peg that needs instruction on applying large-scale decals to their transit buses and we're the guys to do it. I'm really excited to go. I haven't been on a road trip with Dwight for some time now and it will be great to get out there and start decalling again. I'll be dedicating a couple days a week to decal installations while I spend the rest of my time working on our comic book commitments, and extra money is always good. So I'll be gone for the next couple of days while we make our way to and from Winnipeg. I think I'll utilize my time in the car to finish writing up The Sorrow and I'll do some sketches as well. It should be a great trip and I'll post an update when I get back.

In the mean time it's back to the drawing table for me. I have to get this weeks strip done before I go. And tommorow I'll be picking my Dad up from the hospital. He went in today for surgery to repair a hole in his left rotator (shoulder) and to re-attach his bicep. He's been in tremedous pain for some time now so hopefully the surgery will correct everything.

Cheers to all for now.

No comments: