Friday, May 12, 2006

The longest 72 hours of my life.

I'm back.I'm tired. And I'm sick of gummy candies and chips.

Road trips like the one I just endured can only be done once and awhile. Too much of that kind of punishment can not be good for the mind and body. Not that we had any problems; the trip itself was entirely uneventful. But it's incredibly difficult to expect oneself to travel from Calgary to Winnipeg, work all day upon arrival, eat like shit, and then drive back to Regina before finally stopping to sleep, shower, and clean up in general. I must admit that I missed these trips alot. Dwight and I did have a great time and kicked ass on the job. But I'm feeling the effects big time. I want to sleep now, and I never want anything remotely related to junk food again as long as I live. McDonald's can kiss my ass with their new menu, and I have to move to Winnipeg if for no other reason then to fall in love with any one of the 15 beautiful waitresses (shout out to Shailee) currently employed at the new Moxie's on the east side. It feels good to be back doing decals again. Now, if only I could get my stomach to stop hating me for the shit I ingested in the last 72 hours, I'd be a happy man.

On a side note: someone has to do something about the roads in Saskatchewan. They are the drizzling shits! I have never experienced such a rough and bumpy highway ride in my life. I use to complain about the roads in northern Ontario but now I truly believe the roads in Saskatchewan are fantastically worse. So get on it government guys and fix your shitty roads. More people would probably visit if there was no fear of literally being vibrated to death! I know the sceneries nothing to write home about but they make up for it with beautiful women ( I love you A & W girl!) and a kick ass comic store (Comic Reader's in Regina; very cool store!).

They makes me want to visit again, but not until the roads are better. And I get feeling back in my lower body. Fuckers.

4 comments:

Kevin Sole said...

FUCK ME?

FUCK YOU!



Sorry.. very tired.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ry used to work at Readers!
Small world ^_^ Or rather, just small Regina.

Richard "Virge" Barkman said...

It's a very cool store. I want to go back and spend more money!

Lalena said...

Dude! You seriously need a timeout on the exhausting road trips and take a nice easy cruise somewhere awesome. You should come out to Vancouver and drive up to Tofino with Brian and I. I had a fantastic road trip, I suppose it was much shorter though. But I could have drove with him for hours, it was a blast. We kept stopping at these interesting shops. And the surfing was RAD! I even blew all my money that I don't have on my very own surf board, so we'll be making lot's of trips to Tofino oh and Washington too, probably.

Anwyays, I'll write about the trip in my blog later. I gotta get some sleep.